Are you searching for “BGMI Partner Program”, ” BGMI Partnership Requirements and Application Process” on google? Don’t look further as official BGMI has not announced open partnership programs for BGMI players and BGMI streamers. At present, the original news is that Battlegrounds Mobile India has partnered with only a few pro BGMI players like DYNAMO, 8 BIT THUG, Classified YT, SNAX Gaming, Bandookbaaz, and Gaming Pro Ocean.
This news may hurt some BGMI players and streamers as BGMI officials have not announced anything related to it. But there is a possibility that in upcoming weeks, KRAFTON may announce any related news as their competitor battle royal game free fire already offers a partnership program through Booyaah App.
Still, we are providing some important suggestions for BGMI players/streamers to consider. BGMI streamers must follow these steps their chances of selection will be high if BGMI announces it.
BGMI Partner Program Requirement Suggestions By Our Team
- The BGMI streamer should have atleast consistent watching of 200-300 Viewers.
- The average views on video of BGMI players should be more than 25000.
- The BGMI Streamer/Gamer should be consistent and good at entertaining audience.
- The engagement rate of BGMI streamer and viewers should be good.
- The BGMI player should have positive attitude and good following on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
List of Benefits of Becoming a BGMI Official Partner:
So here we will discuss about the benefits which a BGMI partner gets after joining.
- BGMI provides free UC and crates to their official partners.
- During the start of any season, BGMI provides a special airdrop to their partners which contains BGMI merchandise items like a mug, bottle, sipper, sunglasses, t-shirt, hoodie, and cap.
- The BGMI partnered streamers and gamers are invited to their tournaments and special events.
- BGMI partners also get special players skins and outfits free.
- If you become a partner caster for BGMI you will also be paid cash for doing commentary in tournaments like Gaming Pro Ocean.
- Along with these above benefits BGMI also feature their partner videos on their official website: www.battlegroundsmobileindia.com
FAQ About BGMI Partner Program:
Currently, you can’t apply for BGMI partner program directly as there is no link for BGMI partnership application. BGMI select their partners directly as they have selected BGMI influencers like Dynamo and 8 Bit thug.
BGMI partners are rewarded with many in game awards and their gameplay videos are featured on official Battlegrounds Mobile India’s website.
At present Dynamo Gaming is one of the top influencer for BGMI with close to 10 million subscribers on youtube.
We can see most of the BGMI gamers have built their audience on YouTube but now there are two popular platforms LOCO and BOOYAAH.
About Battlegrounds Mobile India
BGMI is a battle royale game that was released for Indian users on 2nd July 2020 by KRAFTON as its previous Indian version PUBG Mobile India was banned due to some data usage policies. Still, BGMI has done a nice comeback and old PUBG users have shifted to this similar game. Currently, on the official google playstore, BGMI has more than 1 crore downloads with a user rating of 4.4 stars. Although BGMI can be played in lower-end smartphones, the recommended requirements are Android Version 5.1.1, 3GB space, and at least 2GB memory for a smooth gameplay.
|BGMI YouTube Channel||https://www.youtube.com/c/BattlegroundsMobile_IN/|
4.59 Million Subscribers
4.9 Million Followers
|BGMI Facebook Page||https://www.facebook.com/BattlegroundsMobileIN|
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated or linked to any BGMI official/member and the suggestions provided above for BGMI partner program are just based on our team’s opinion. Also, BGMI doesn’t have shared any link for the partnership program till now but if in future there is some news about BGMI partnerships we will update it here.