Are you a Hyundai India Customer and just searched “Hyundai Service center near me”, well look no further. This post will cover detail information about authorised Hyundai service centre near you as well as Hyundai Customer care number for feedback and complaints. We will also provide information about Hyundai online service booking, service schedule & cost as well as email id, contact details of Hyundai India head office. So let’s get started.
1# HYUNDAI AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER NEAR YOU:
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) boasts of a network of around 500 dealers and more than 1300 authorized Hyundai service centers, PAN India. Check the Hyundai service centre locator map below to find the Hyundai service centre near you.
Authorized Hyundai Service centers near by On Google Map
But if you prefer Hyundai online Customer care service support, read a little further to get information about how to reach out to Hyundai India for all your queries & feedback about your Hyundai car repair, service schedule, roadside assistance, warranty & replacement related issues.
HYUNDAI CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS & EMAIL ID:
Hyundai Toll Free Number: 1800-114—645
Hyundai Customer Care Number: 9873564645
(Please note that Hyundai Customer have to be ready with their VIN [vehicle registration number] before calling the 24/7 helpline)
Hyundai Customer Relation Sales E-Mail Id: [email protected]
Hyundai Customer Service email: [email protected]
(Please note that Hyundai customer should provide a detailed VIN number, service booking number& authorised service center detail in the mail and Hyundai support staff will reach back to you at the earliest)
HYUNDAI ONLINE SERVICE BOOKING:
Method 1: Download “HYUNDAI CARE” App from Google play store OR Apple store and know your nearest Hyundai service center, Book a Service, Know your Hyundai service booking number, provide feedback or complaint online
Method 2: Official Website
HYUNDAI ONLINE SERVICE ENQUIRY AND SERVICE FEEDBACK:
Hyundai India customers can get in touch with the top service management regarding their queries about Hyundai cars, price, warranty, car insurance, vehicle support & dealership by filling a service enquiry form on Hyundai India official website. The link is provided below
Hyundai India customers can directly get in touch with Hyundai executive management regarding their feedback, complaints & customer escalation.
HYUNDAI ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE INDIA:
Hyundai provides a 24/7 Road Side Assistance emergency support programme for its valued customer and H Promise customer. In the event of any mechanical/electrical breakdown and or traffic accident of a vehicle, you can call the toll free number provided below anytime anywhere.
HYUNDAI Roadside Assistance Number: 1800-102-4645 (Toll Free)
Hyundai Roadside Assistance Contact Number: 0124-2564645
Road Side Assistance Programme is available as a complimentary service for Hyundai vehicles with in its basic warranty period and for 1 year for its H Promise customers.
HYUNDAI CARE APP:
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched first of its kind integrated mobile application for sales & services offering to its Indian customer. This GPS enabled app also facilitates Hyundai users, an effortless dealer search on a real time basis with correct assistance anywhere anytime in the country. Hyundai care apps aim is to connect closely with its customer and increase transparency in its services.
The application is free to download via Google Play Store for Android (version 3.4.23 in Feb 2020) and the Apple App Store for iOS platforms.
Key Features of HYUNDAI CARE App:
- Hyundai Car Repair Status Tracking
- Online Service Repair Bill Payment
- Hyundai Road side Assistance with Live Fleet Tracking
- Request to buy Hyundai Extended Warranty
- Fill DSI form to share your Hyundai Service Experience
- Hyundai online service booking: Appointment at preferred Hyundai service center
- View your Hyundai Service History & yearly maintenance expenses
- Locate Hyundai service station/ centers near you
- Find EV (Electric) charging stations near you
- View your Hyundai Warranty & Extended Warranty Status
- Get Hyundai Service Cost Estimates
- Know your Hyundai car service details
- Submit a Hyundai service complaint online
- Know your Hyundai car service Schedule
- Book A Hyundai Car
- Request a Test Drive
- Service Reminder & Other Alerts
- Hyundai Sales & Promotional Offers
HYUNDAI H PROMISE:
The Hyundai H-Promise is a one stop solution to fulfill the needs of customers looking for used cars.
H Promise Certified Car Benefits:
- H PROMISE-APPROVED used cars comes with Hyundai Warranty of upto1 year/20,000 Km [Whichever occurs earlier from the date of delivery].
- One Year RSA (Road Side Assistance)
- H PROMISE-APPROVED used cars comes with 2 Free Services at any Hyundai Authorised service center
- 1st free service: Between 9000 – 10000 km, (over and above the mileage at the time of delivery) OR 6 months [whichever occurs first].
- 2nd free service: Between 19000 – 20000 km, (over and above the mileage at the time of delivery) OR 12 months [whichever occurs first].
- Genuine Hyundai Parts
- 450 plus Hyundai H Promise dealers in more than 290 cities, PAN India
HYUNDAI CARS UNDER SERVICE (FEBRUARY 2020):
Hyundai Hatchback cars:
Hyundai GRANDi10 NIOS
Hyundai Sedan Cars:
Hyundai i20 ACTIVE
Hyundai KONA Electric car
Hyundai XCENT PRIME
Hyundai India Head Office Address:
2nd, 5th & 6th Floor, Corporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi 110025
Hyundai India Head Office Contact Number:
- 011-66022000, 011-66022010
Hyundai India service head:
Punnaivanam Sankaramoorthy (Vice President and Head (Service) at Hyundai Motor India Ltd.) [Feb 2020]
Hyundai home appliances customer care number:
(Hyundai LEDs, Hyundai refrigrators, Hyundai washing machines, Hyundai Air Cinditioners consumer can Call on the above number from 9am to 9pm any day)