StarHub share is currently trading at 1.23 SGD on SGX with a volume of 1,650,624 in last 24 hours. The day range for the price of StarHub ltd share is between 1.210 and 1.230 with an average volume of 2.45 million. The total market cap of StarHub ltd is 2.13 billion and the earnings are expected to grow at a rate of 2.5 to 4 percent per year which totally depends on the performance of the company.
StarHub Share Price All Time Chart:
StarHub Price Forecast:
- StarHub Share Price Forecast for 2021: 1.12 to 1.27
- StarHub Share Price Forecast for 2022: 0.87 to 1.16
- StarHub Stock Price Forecast for 2023: 0.65 to 0.90
- StarHub Stock Price Forecast for 2024: 0.34 to 0.66
Note: These price predictions are currently based on analysis of current stock price and revenue of company, these values can change from time to time.
StarHub Annual Report 2020 Details:
StarHub has shown a continuous growth in most of the metrics like revenue, user base as per their latest 2020 annual report. Few important facts based on that annual report of StarHub are provided below:
- In 2020, StarHub group acquired Strateq which is into software development and Data center solutions/security.
- StarHub is the first company to do 5G NSA coverage in Singapore.
- In 2020 Financial year the Digital Sales transactions showed a growth of 32% with a conversion rate of approximate 60%. Also there is a growth in monthly users with a rate of 12% with 3 million service transactions including both web and application.
- According to IMDA 2020 report, StarHub has 1.9 million mobile subscribers, 314k Pay Tv subscribers and 498k Broadband service users in Singapore.
- StarHub has currently setup 7 Data Centers which are spread across Singapore due to which its is offering fastest local connections for enterprise clients
- Revenue Stats 2020: In Fy2020 StarHub mobile revenue was 579.7 million, Pay TV total revenue was 187.9 Million and Broadband revenue was 176.1 Million.
- As we know StarHub is also providing enterprise and cyber security solutions: In Fy2020 its network solutions business revenue was 391.6 million and cybersecurity services revenue was 220.7 million with a regional ICT revenue of 33 Million.
StarHub Total Annual Revenue Sheet: FY2020
- StarHub Group total expenses in FY2020 have decreased by 246.9 million as in 2019 it was 2,085 Million and in FY 2020 it was 1838.9 million
- Also the total marketing expenses have decreased in the financial year 2020 as the promotions are done only target based which helped in reducing costs.
Current Financial Position of StarHub Group:
|As on 31 December 2020||2020 ($m)||2019 ($m)|
|Non Current Assets||1771.7||1792.1|
|Less: Current Liabilities||772.9||1176.3|
|Less: Non Current Liabilities||1532||977.5|
|Attributable to owners of the company||538.3||518.1|
|Non Controlling Interests||88.2||62|
StarHub group has won many awards in the field of customer service, innovation, charity some of these are listed below:
|Asia eCommerce Award 2020 for Best use of AI (giga), Best eCommerce Fulfillment and UI/UX||Asia Pacific Stevie Awards 2020: Gold award for innovation in customer service management and Planning||Asia Pacific Stevie Bronze award for Innovation in Use of Technology in Customer Service|
|Customer Contact Week Asia Excellence Award 2020 gold award for best customer service||Customer experience Asia excellence silver award for best contact centre 2020 and bronze for best customer experience||Charity gold award by community chest awards 2020|
|Sustainable business winner by Apex Corporate Sustainability 2020||IDG CIO50 ASEAN Awards 2020: won by CIO of StarHub Kee Yaw Yee||Excellence award to StarHub for community partnerships|
StarHub Google Search Trends
StarHub is a public telcommunications company which was founded on 7 may 1998. It is now one of the leader in telecommunications sector in Singapore by offering products ranging from Digital TV, Cable Television, IPTV, Boradband service, Telephone and Mobile. StarHub company main headquater is located at 67 Ubi Avenue, #05-01 StarHub Green, Singapore- 408942 and currently it provides employment to 2500+ people in Singapore. StarHub has created its dominance in this sector as its services are used in 800k+ homes in Singapore.
- StarHub is not just a single product company currently as it has 5 subsidiary companies which are focusing on different products and services across Singapore:StarHub Mobile Ppte Ltd: This company main focus if on GSM, HSPA and LTE 3G and 4G mobile network in Singapore
- StarHub Cable Vision Ltd: StarHub group acquired this company in 2001 to expand it cable business
- StarHub Internet Pte Ltd: It is known for providing broadband and internet related services in Singapore which is also called as StarHub Internet.
- StarHub Online Pte Ltd: Telephone services and Fixed line broadband
- Nucleus Connect: Networking company which is involved in creation, operation, expansion and support for NBN (i.e Nationwide Braoadband Network of Singapore)