If you are searching for Mivi service center in Delhi, then you must connect with their helpline number 80999-73333 because there is no authorised shop where you can you can submit your damaged product directly.
Although, customers of Mivi brand must not worry as all their complaints can be lodged online via their official website for all types products like earpods, duopods, airpods, collar and thunder beats
- If your Mivi earphones are damaged, need repair or replacement, simply log your complaint on website- www.mivi.com
- On this website click on the warranty registration page.
- A pop up form will open where you have fill details like your name, contact number and emai.
- In the fourth step select your product from the drop down menu along with the name of the e-commerce portal from where you purchased that Mivi product online.
- In the final step, just enter your order number example: order no of amazon/flipkart or any other website with the date of purchase.
Note: If your Mivi product is under warranty, they will replace your product if there is no customer induced damage. The warranty claim process is very simple, you can just email to their official email: [email protected]
- Mivi Duopods (A25, M80, M40, M20), Collar Flash, Collar Wireless Earphone, ThunderBeats, Saxo Wireless, Rock & Roll E5 Wired Earphone, Desktop Charger
- Mivi Accessories: Bluetooth Speakers (Play, Moonstone, Zero- 3 Watts, Octave 2), Cables (Lightning, Micro USB, Type C, Audio and HDMI), Chargers (Wall & Car)
Disclaimer: Our website is not affiliated to Mivi company or their team. The information provided here about the service centers, warranty registration etc is to help Indian customers. If there is any issue or feedback about the information provided here, you can just send us your message via the Live Chat present on website.