In Singapore, there are 2 Keong Saik Bakery outlets that can be found at these locations: Keong Saik Rd. and Chip Bee Gardens. At this Saik Bakery shop, you can get fresh croissants, loaves, rice cake, cheesecake, cookies, and sandwiches.
Locate Keong Saik Bakery Shops in Singapore
Keong Saik Bakery was founded in the second quarter of 2017 by Ng Beng and Tan Yuzhong. They started this bakery shop to preserve old-local flavours, and Sor Hei has now become their signature pastry. Although they are facing many issues while establishing this bakery business in Singapore, they are still growing.
Keong Saik Rd
|Address||33 Keong Saik Rd., Singapore 089140|
|Phone Number||+65 90219626|
|Takeaway Opening Hours||Mon: 8AM to 7:30PM|
Tues – Sun: 8AM to 8:30PM
|Delivery Opening Hours||10:30 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Dine-in Opening Hours||Mon: 8AM to 6:30PM (Last order: 6pm)|
and Tues – Fri: 8AM to 7:30PM (Last order: 7pm)
|Nearby Bakeries||Baker’s Bench Bakery, Kekito Bakery, Barcook Bakery|
|Google Ratings||4.0 Stars, 584+ Reviews|
Chip Bee Gardens
|Address||44 Jln Merah Saga, #01-42, Singapore 278116|
|Phone Number||+65 91458891|
|Opening Hours (Takeaway)||Mon & Sun: 8am – 7pm|
Tues – Sat: 8am – 8pm
|Opening Hours (Delivery)||10:30am – 7pm|
|Opening Hours (Dine-in)||Mon & Sun: 8am – 6pm (Last order: 5:45pm)|
and Tues – Sat: 8am – 7pm (Last order: 6:45pm)
|Nearest MRT||Tan Kah Kee, Stop ID: DT8|
|Nearby Bakeries||Tiong Bahru Bakery|
|Google Ratings||3.5 Stars, 18+ Reviews|
- Bundles: Local Favourites, Pastry Box, Cruffin Box, Cake Assortment, Tart Box, Assorted Croissant Box
- Whole Cakes: Burnt Cheesecake, Two Face, Pandan Burnt Cheesecake, Chendol Delight, Chocolate Cake, Orh Nee, Seashore, Matcha Swiss Role, Hojicha Swiss Role
- Cakes: Burnt Cheesecake, Attap Chee Rose Cheesecake
- Tarts: Pango, Bandung Cheese Tart, Matcha Salted Caramel, Pistachio Tart, Pecan tart
- Cruffins: Burnt Cheese Cruffin, Matcha Burnt Cheese Cake, Tiger Cruffin, Milo Cruffin, Truffle Potato Cube
- Viennoiserie: Sor Hei, French Butter Croissant, Matcha Chocolate Croissant
- Bread: Garlic Cream Bomb, Hei Bi Focaccia
- Sandwiches: Ham & Egg Muffin, Bacon & Egg Muffin
- Loaves: Matcha Brioche Loaf, Brioche Loaf, English Muffins, Baguette
- Pastry: Pure Banana Cake, Banana Walnut Cake
- Cookies: Chocolate Mochi Cookie, Granola, Milo Cornflakes
Find More: Tai Cheong Bakery
Frquently Asked Questions
Yes, at Keong Saik outlets, two options are available that are totally egg-free: focaccia and multigrain.
In Singapore, you can use Foodpanda or Grabfood for delivery of bakery items.
If order value less than $125 then $21.40 delivery charges will be applicable.