Schedule a GE Appliance Factory Service appointment in Fresno, California. The local authorized GE Appliance technician provides both in-warranty and out-of-warranty repair and replacement of GE Appliances and covers the whole Fresno area including Downtown, Tower District, Chinatown, The Bluffs, Mural District, Lowell, Cincotta & Jefferson etc. neighborhood.
GE Appliances Repair Fresno, CA
- Schedule GE Appliance Factory Service in Fresno, CA: 559-668-0798
- Repair Service in Fresno, CA: available for all GE Appliances like Dryer, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher and Freezer for all GE Appliances house of brands: GE, Profile, Café, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier, and Adora
Authorized GE Appliance Repair Parts Distributor in Fresno, CA
There are 2 Authorized GE Appliance repair parts distributors within 20 Miles of Fresno, California. Contact any of the facility directly, regarding your genuine GE Appliance part availability and pricing. Though rarely, if a part is not in stock, you can ask these parts distributors to order one for you.
|ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||OPENING HOURS||DISTANCE|
|Coast Appliance Parts|
3260 E. McKinley
Fresno, CA 93703
|(559) 485-4444||Mon-Fri: 8am-5pm|
3243 S. East Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
GE Appliance Retailers in Fresno, California
Contact your local GE retailer in Fresno, from where you’ve purchased the Appliance, regarding product return/refund/exchange during the “Return Window.”
- The Home Depot, 7150 N Abbey St, Fresno, CA 93720 (Phone: 559-431-9860)
- Best Buy, 7550 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 (Contact: 559-446-0195)
- Furniture City, 5355 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 (Phone: 559-438-8080)
- Lowe’s, 7651 North Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 (Contact: 559-436-6266)
- Clovis TV & Appliances, 602 5th St, Clovis, CA 93612 (Phone: 559-299-6806)
Advantages of Authorized GE Repair in Fresno, CA
- GE Appliances Factory Trained Certified Technicians
- Online Appliance Repair scheduling with flexible appointment times
- Only genuine GE Appliances parts are used in Repair & Replacement
- 30-day limited labor warranty on Authorized Repair
- 5-year limited part warranty
- Up-to $100 Rebate offer for new appliance if you decide not to repair
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GE APPLIANCES REPAIR IN FRESNO, CA
Q: Does the GE Certified Technician in Fresno, CA Service All GE Appliances?
Yes, you can contact the Local GE Certified technician in Fresno, CA to service all makes and models of GE House of Brands like GE, Café, GE Profile Series, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier and Adora. These GE Authorized Technicians are Factory Trained, follow proper GE repair procedures and know all GE appliances inside and out, and therefore must be booked for:
- Authorized GE Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Café Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Profile Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Monogram Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Hotpoint Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Haier Appliance Warranty repair in Fresno, CA
- Authorized Adora Appliance Warranty Repair in Fresno, CA
Q: Where can I Repair out-of-warranty GE appliances in Fresno, CA?
Looking for a GE Appliance repair shop in Fresno, CA for Out of Warranty repairs? Then look no further, as you don’t have to visit any service center. These local certified technicians will not only cover your in-warranty GE Appliance repairs but also perform out-of-warranty GE appliances repair and replacement services in Fresno, CA.
(NOTE: Some appliances have return-to-vendor warranties and cannot be serviced)
Q: What Common Issues are handled by Authorized GE Repair Technicians in Fresno, CA?
GE Refrigerator repair in Fresno, CA is available for Following Issues:
Contact the Local GE Refrigerator Repair Phone Number in Fresno, CA: 559-668-0798 for Damaged or Missing Refrigerator Parts, Dents in Outer Case, Diagnose and repair power supply issues, Refrigerator Door & Handle Issues, Dispenser Issues, Sweating/Condensation & Frost Problems, Noisy Operation, Refrigerator Odor Issues, Outer case too hot to touch and Fridge recalls etc.
GE Dishwasher Repair in Fresno, CA is Available for Following Issues:
Customer can also contact the Local GE Dishwasher Repair Number in Fresno, CA: 559-668-0798 for Dead or No Power Issue in Dishwasher, Dishwasher Damaged or Missing Parts, Dishwasher Door Latch Issues, Dishwasher Drain and Drying Issues, Leaking and Flooding Problem, Lights on control panel not working, wash performance trouble including frequent filmy or Dirty dishes, Timer will not advance, Odor Issues, Sudsing/Foaming trouble and Dishwasher recalls etc.
GE Washing Machine & Dryer Repair in Fresno, CA is Available for Following Issues:
Authorized GE Service Technicians for GE Laundry Products repair, are available in Fresno, CA at GE customer service phone number: 559-668-0798. Any trouble with your in-warranty or out-of-warranty GE Laundry products are honestly handled, which includes (But not limited to):
Cleaning or replacement of the dryer filter, Noise issue while agitating, Washing Machine not filling/not spinning/not draining Issues, Broken Knob or Button, Dispenser Issue (Fab softener/detergent/Bleach), No power or Will not start problem in GE Washing Machines or Dryers, frequent stops and pauses in Dryer, Tumbles but does not heat, Damaged clothes due to frequent Tangling, Takes too long to dry, Suds/water on floor, gas smell or very bad odor and Damaged, Missing or Replaced parts etc.
GE Microwave Ovens Repair in Fresno, CA is Available for Following Issues:
The customer care number for in-warranty and Out-of-warranty GE Kitchen Appliance repair in Fresno, CA is same as for other products, which is 559-668-0798. So, if you are considering a quality repair for GE Kitchen Appliances, schedule an authorized technician visit.
All minor and Major repair issues are expertly resolved with-in the same day, including Issues like: Cracked Burner Bowl replacement Part, Noisy GE Cook-top or Oven repair, GE Cook-top too hot to touch, Door or Storage drawer issues, Chipped, Craked or Broken Exterior Surfaces, GE Oven pre-heating Issues, GE Oven not working properly (including Frequent Wrong temperature issues), Oven not turning off or not staying warm and GE Microwave Oven genuine Light part replacement etc.