Home appliances like refrigerator, ac and washing machines sometimes cause issues like producing noise, not performing well or some part is damaged. For these situations in Chandler location, GE has a certified technician who can troubleshoot your appliances to make them in good working condition. So checkout the contact details of GE certified technician in Chandler, AZ below along with list of nearest GE repair parts distributors.
GE Appliances Repair Chandler, Arizona
- Authorized GE Certified Engineer in Chandler, Arizona : 480-692-7121
- Appliance Repair Service in Chandler, AZ: available for all GE Appliances like Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washing Machine and Freezer for all GE Appliances house of brands: GE, Profile, Café, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier, and Adora
GE Appliance Repair Parts Distributer near Chandler, AZ
GE has no authorized parts distributor in Chandler but the nearest distributors are under 7 miles of distance.
|Appliance Parts Company, 6825 S. Kyrene Road, Tempe, AZ 85283||1-800-293-2726||5.39 mi|
|Reliable Parts, 2240 W. Broadway Road; Ste. 104 Mesa, AZ 85202||1-877-733-9241||5.43 mi|
|Appliance Parts Company, 255 E. Southern Avenue Mesa, AZ 85210||1-800-293-2726||6.59 mi|
GE Appliance Retailers In Chandler, Arizona
- The Home Depot, 1155 W Chandler Blvd Chandler, AZ 85224, Contact: 480-899-5013
- Conn’s Home Plus, 2820 W Chandler Blvd #8 Chandler, AZ 85224, Phone Number: 480-782-1332
- Lowe’s, 2900 West Chandler Blvd Chandler, AZ 85224, Contact- 480-855-0012
- Home Depot, 2530 E Germann Rd Chandler, AZ 85286, Contact- 480-786-5402
- Best buy, 3100 W Frye Rd Chandler, AZ 85226, Phone Number- 480-792-1680
- The Home Depot, 4141 S Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ 85248, Contact- 480-802-7117
- Lowe’s, 4300 South Arizona Ave Chandler, AZ 85248, Phone Number- 480-883-2200
- Pacific Sales, 3100 W Frye Rd Chandler, AZ 85226, Phone Number- 480-792-1680
Advantages of Authorized GE Repair in Chandler, AZ
- GE Appliances Factory Trained Certified Technicians
- Online Appliance Repair scheduling with flexible appointment times
- Only genuine GE Appliances parts are used in Repair & Replacement
- 30-day limited labor warranty on Authorized Repair
- 5-year limited part warranty
- Up-to $100 Rebate offer for new appliance if you decide not to repair
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GE APPLIANCES REPAIR IN Chandler, Arizona
Q: Does the GE Certified Technician in Chandler, Arizona Service All GE Appliances?
Yes, you can contact the Local GE Certified technician in Chandler, Arizona to service all makes and models of GE House of Brands like GE, Café, GE Profile Series, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier and Adora. These GE Authorized Technicians are Factory Trained, follow proper GE repair procedures and know all GE appliances inside and out, and therefore must be booked for:
- Authorized GE Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Café Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Profile Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Monogram Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Hotpoint Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Haier Appliance Warranty repair in Chandler, AZ
- Authorized Adora Appliance Warranty Repair in Chandler, AZ
Q: Where can I Repair out-of-warranty GE appliances in Chandler, AZ?
Looking for a GE Appliance repair shop in Chandler, Arizona for Out of Warranty repairs? Then look no further, as you don’t have to visit any service center. These local certified technicians will not only cover your in-warranty GE Appliance repairs but also perform out-of-warranty GE appliances repair and replacement services in Chandler, AZ.
(NOTE: Some appliances have return-to-vendor warranties and cannot be serviced)
Q: What Common Issues are handled by Authorized GE Repair Technicians in Chandler, AZ?
GE Refrigerator repair in Chandler, AZ is available for Following Issues:
Contact the Local GE Refrigerator Repair Phone Number in Chandler, Arizona : 480-692-7121 for Damaged or Missing Refrigerator Parts, Dents in Outer Case, Refrigerator does not work at all, Refrigerator Door & Handle Issues, Icemaker/Dispenser Issues, Leaking/Sweating/Condensation & Frost Problems, Noisy Operation, Refrigerator Odor Issues, Outer case too hot to touch and Fridge recalls etc.
GE Dishwasher Repair in Chandler, AZ is Available for Following Issues:
Customer can also contact the Local GE Dishwasher Repair Number in Chandler, AZ: 480-692-7121 for Dead or No Power Issue in Dishwasher, Dishwasher Damaged or Missing Parts, Detergent Cup issues, Dishwasher Door Latch Issues, Dishwasher Drain and Drying Issues, Leaking and Flooding Problem, Lights on control panel not working, wash performance trouble including frequent filmy or Dirty dishes, Timer will not advance, Odor Issues, Sudsing/Foaming trouble and Dishwasher recalls etc.
GE Washing Machine & Dryer Repair in Chandler, AZ is Available for Following Issues:
Authorized GE Service Technicians for GE Laundry Products repair, are available in Chandler, AZ at GE customer service phone number: 205-623-4745. Any trouble with your in-warranty or out-of-warranty GE Laundry products are honestly handled, which includes (But not limited to):
Noise issue while agitating or spinning, Washing Machine not filling/not spinning/not draining Issues, Broken Knob or Button, Dispenser Issue (Fab softener/detergent/Bleach), No power or Will not start problem in GE Washing Machines or Dryers, frequent stops and pauses in Dryer, Tumbles but does not heat, Damaged clothes due to frequent Tangling, Takes too long to dry, Suds/water on floor, gas smell or very bad odor and Damaged, Missing or Replaced parts etc.
GE Microwave Ovens Repair in Chandler, AZ is Available for Following Issues:
The customer care number for in-warranty and Out-of-warranty GE Kitchen Appliance repair in Chandler, Arizona is same as for other products, which is 480-692-7121. So, if you are considering a quality repair for GE Kitchen Appliances, schedule an authorized technician visit.
All minor and Major repair issues are expertly resolved with-in the same day, including Issues like: Chipped, Cracked or Broken Burner Bowl replacement Part, Noisy GE Cooktop or Oven repair, GE Cooktop too hot to touch, Door, window or Storage drawer issues, F7X Fault code, F96 & F97Fault Code, Chipped, Cracked or Broken Exterior Surface, GE Oven pre-heating Issues, GE Oven not working properly (including Frequent Wrong temperature issues), Oven not turning off or not staying warm and GE Microwave Oven genuine Light part replacement etc.