Get address and phone number of GE certified technician in Boulder, Colorado for repair & replacement of your GE products and appliances of other brands like Haier, Adora, Monogram and Profile. Along with GE technician number we have also provided address and contact numbers of nearby GE appliance retailers and distributors here. GE authorized appliance professionals covers almost every location of Boulder city like Pearl Street Broadway, Arapahoe Ave etc.
GE Appliances Repair Boulder, Colorado
- Authorized GE Specialist Number In Boulder, Colorado: 720-316-7080
- Repair Service in Boulder, Colorado: available for all GE Appliances like Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washing Machine and Freezer for all GE Appliances house of brands: GE, Profile, Café, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier, and Adora
GE Appliance Repair Parts Distributor near Boulder, CO
If your appliance is damaged, any part has stopped working or it is out of warranty, you can contact your nearby original parts distributor for its replacement. In Boulder city there are no authorized distributors for GE appliances but within 30 miles you can find these 2 distributors: Marcone and Dey Distributing.
|Marcone, 4900 Osage, Suite 800|
Denver, CO 80221
|Dey Distributing, 930 Wyandot Street|
Denver, CO 80204
GE Appliance Retailers In Boulder, Colorado:
- Appliance Factory, 1661 28th Street Boulder, CO 80301, Customer Service Number: 720-245-2330
- Appliance Factory – FINE LINES, 1661 28th St. Boulder, CO 80301, Service Contact Number: 720-245-2323
- The Home Depot,1600 29th Street Boulder, CO 80301, Customer Service Phone Number: 303-449-4221
- Best Buy, 1740 30th St Boulder, CO 80301, Phone Number: 303-938-2889
Advantages of Authorized GE Repair in Boulder, CO
- GE provide Factory Trained Certified Technicians for appliances repair service in Boulder city.
- Online Appliance Repair scheduling with flexible appointment times
- GE only use genuine Appliances parts during repair or replacement of product
- 30-day limited labor warranty on Authorized Repair
- 5-year limited part warranty
- Up-to $100 Rebate offer for new appliance if you decide not to repair
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT GE APPLIANCES REPAIR IN BOULDER, CO
Q: Does the GE Certified Technician in Boulder, CO Service All GE Appliances?
Yes, you can contact the Local GE Certified technician in Boulder, CO to service all makes and models of GE House of Brands like GE, Café, GE Profile Series, Monogram, Hotpoint, Haier and Adora. These GE Authorized Technicians are Factory Trained, follow proper GE repair procedures and know all GE appliances inside and out, and therefore must be booked for:
- Authorized GE Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, CO
- Authorized Café Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, Colorado
- Authorized Profile Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, CO
- Authorized Monogram Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, Colorado
- Authorized Hotpoint Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, CO
- Authorized Haier Appliance Warranty repair in Boulder, Colorado
- Authorized Adora Appliance Warranty Repair in Boulder, CO
Q: Where can I Repair out-of-warranty GE appliances in Boulder, CO?
Looking for a GE Appliance repair shop in Boulder, CO for Out of Warranty repairs? Then look no further, as you don’t have to visit any service center. These local certified technicians will not only cover your in-warranty GE Appliance repairs but also perform out-of-warranty GE appliances repair and replacement services in Boulder, CO.
(NOTE: Some appliances have return-to-vendor warranties and cannot be serviced)
Q: What Common Issues are handled by Authorized GE Repair Technicians in Boulder, CO?
GE Refrigerator repair in Boulder, CO is available for Following Issues:
Contact the Local GE Refrigerator Repair Phone Number in Boulder, CO: 720-316-7080 for Damaged or Missing Refrigerator Parts, Dents in Outer Case, Refrigerator does not work at all, Refrigerator Door & Handle Issues, Icemaker/Dispenser Issues, Leaking/Sweating/Condensation & Frost Problems, Noisy Operation, Refrigerator Odor Issues, Outer case too hot to touch and Fridge recalls etc.
GE Dishwasher Repair in Boulder, CO is Available for Following Issues:
Customer can also contact the Local GE Dishwasher Repair Number in Boulder, CO: 720-316-7080 for Dead or No Power Issue in Dishwasher, Dishwasher Damaged or Missing Parts, Detergent Cup issues, Dishwasher Door Latch Issues, Dishwasher Drain and Drying Issues, Leaking and Flooding Problem, Lights on control panel not working, wash performance trouble including frequent filmy or Dirty dishes, Timer will not advance, Odor Issues, Sudsing/Foaming trouble and Dishwasher recalls etc.
GE Washing Machine & Dryer Repair in Boulder, CO is Available for Following Issues:
Authorized GE Service Technicians for GE Laundry Products repair, are available in Boulder, CO at GE customer service phone number: 720-316-7080. Any trouble with your in-warranty or out-of-warranty GE Laundry products are honestly handled, which includes (But not limited to):
Noise issue while agitating or spinning, Washing Machine not filling/not spinning/not draining Issues, Broken Knob or Button, Dispenser Issue (Fab softener/detergent/Bleach), No power or Will not start problem in GE Washing Machines or Dryers, frequent stops and pauses in Dryer, Tumbles but does not heat, Damaged clothes due to frequent Tangling, Takes too long to dry, Suds/water on floor, gas smell or very bad odor and Damaged, Missing or Replaced parts etc.
GE Microwave Ovens Repair in Boulder, CO is Available for Following Issues:
The customer care number for in-warranty and Out-of-warranty GE Kitchen Appliance repair in Boulder, Colorado is same as for other products, which is 720-316-7080. So, if you are considering a quality repair for GE Kitchen Appliances, schedule an authorized technician visit.
All minor and Major repair issues in GE and other brand appliances are expertly resolved with-in the same day, including Issues like:
- Chipped, Cracked or Broken Burner Bowl replacement Part
- Noisy GE Cooktop or Oven repair,
- GE Cooktop too hot to touch
- Door, window or Storage drawer issues,
- F7X Fault code, F96 & F97Fault Code, Chipped, Cracked
- Broken Exterior Surface, GE Oven pre-heating Issues
- GE Oven not working properly (including Frequent Wrong temperature issues),
- Oven not turning off or not staying warm
- GE Microwave Oven genuine Light part replacement etc.