Yo gamers! Are you ready for the ultimate upgrade to Free Fire? Get hyped for Free Fire Max – the game that’s specially crafted for all you boss-level gamers who thrive on ultra HD resolutions and high graphic settings! And guess what? I’ve got all the deets on the pre-registration, release date and installation process, right here! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get you geared up for the ultimate Free Fire experience!
Garena Free Fire Max Details:
The release of Garena Free Fire Max for its gaming community was long overdue. The much-awaited high-quality gameplay version was first offered to the FF MENA (Middle East and North America) server on June 9, 2021. On Garena’s 4th anniversary, Indian server players get the opportunity to pre-register for this much-awaited version.
|APK Size||1.2 GB (Approx)|
|RAM Requirements||At least 4GB (For smooth gameplay)|
|Pre registration Reward||Cyber Max Loot Box|
So let’s talk about the process of Free Fire Max pre-registration now. First, open Free Fire game on your mobile device and login with your account. Then the FF game will show a popup on the screen, on which you can click to pre-register for the Free Fire MAX version. Just select your device from the two options—Android or iOS—and click on the register button.
After pressing the pre-register button, the page will be redirected to the official Google Play Store. Gamers who are pre-registering now will be rewarded after the game is live on the Play Store.
- In the latest Free Fire Max game the graphics will be high with ultra HD settings.
- The graphics and animations used in Free Fire Max are breathtaking.
- Fire Fire Max game is integrated with Firelink Technology through which you can directly login with your old free fire account here.
- In the latest game settings special option is provided which is Drag to Run.
- The biggest feature of game is the Craftland Update where you can create your own map and share with your friends.
- A new game mode will be introduced soon which is “Lone Wolf” where only two players can fight alone.
- In the Clash Squad game mode, now free fire players can request items from their fellow players.
- In Free Fire Max the sprinting and character reload animation are changed a little bit.
- Adjustment of Weapon Stats.
- Now you can balance some adjustments in these free fire characters: Jota, Luqueta, Shani, Alvaro
- The powerful AC80 weapon is now available in all the game modes.
Also Read: Free Fire Redeem Codes (Updated Daily)
Free Fire Max 4th Anniversary Update Video
Checkout below video to get the overview of in game graphics and textures in Garena Free Fire Max Game.
|Support Email||[email protected]|
|Company||GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Android Version Requirement||4.1 and up|
The release date for FREE FIRE MAX game is currently not revealed but pre registration process is going on. (Update – Game is Released)
Although the free FireMax game is available on Google Play, the download link is not present. The only thing you can do is pre-register because once it is released, the registered users will be notified first.
Yes, according to the latest update provided by Garena Free Fire on its 4th anniversary, you will be able to play Free Fire Max on any Android device that has an Android version higher than 4.1.
After the pre-registration process for Free Fire Max, the rewards can’t be redeemed instantly, but they will be provided after the release of the game on the Google Play Store.
During the pre-registration process, Free Fire Company has asked to select from two options: Android and iOS. So there is a probability that Free Fire Max will be released for both Android and iOS devices.
Currently the download link for Free Fire Max is not provided on the Google Play Store, but soon it will be as pre-registrations are going on.
No, once the Free Fire Max game is released, you can use your old Free Fire account to login and play the game, as they have combined both games using the Firelink Technology so that data can be synchronised easily.
Yes the player items will be shared on both versions of the game.
Free Fire Max is much more focused on giving a better gaming experience to its Esports community, and thus it is much more feature-loaded. Therefore, you can run the game on lower-end devices, but a RAM of at least 4GB is expected to run the game smoothly without lagging.