Looking for ASUS support in UK? Find address, phone numbers and complaint email support for all ASUS brands of products, including ASUS Laptops, ROG gaming phones, ASUSTOR NAS, workstation motherboards and ASUS Servers.
For Asus Phones, Laptops, Tablets, Tower PCs, Monitors and all-in-one PCs contact:
ASUS Customer Support Number UK: 01442 265548
ASUS Customer Support Number Ireland: +353-1890719918
ASUS Monitors Customer Support UK: 0870 120 8340
ASUS Call Center Hours: Mon- Fri 09:00- 17:00 (charged at 5pm from a BT Line)
Asus Support Email UK: email@example.com
ASUS Repair Status: Check Online by RMA No. or Product SN.
ASUS Product Complaint: Tech Support Email
ASUS Head Office Address: Block 2, Eaton Court, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 7TR, GB
On their official website, ASUS has mentioned “Five Tech Ltd” as an ASUS – Authorised Independent Reseller for delivering ASUS Shop products in the UK. Their mailing address is Five Tech, Unit 10 Woodford Trading Estate, Woodford Green, IG8 8HF.
So, if you have purchased any ASUS Products from them like ASUS Laptops, ASUS Monitors, ASUS motherboards, ASUS Routers, ASUS Gaming headsets or mouse/keyboards etc., then you can contact their customer support technicians at:
Five Tech Ltd ASUS customer Support Number: 0203 301 0995
Technical Support Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:30am and 6:00pm
Five Tech Ltd ASUS Customer service Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUS WARRANTY REPLACEMENT RMA FOR SERVER PRODUCTS
Customers looking for warranty replacement or technical support for their ASUS workstation motherboard, server barebone and server motherboard product in UK, can contact ASUS ARS (Advance Replacement RMA Service) Team via E-mail or phone
ASUS ARS Call Center Number: +420-596-766-891
ASUS ARS Call Center Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
ASUS ARS Email Support: email@example.com
ASUS ARS service will be applied for the below supported models only:
- ASUS Server Barebones and Server Systems: only electronic parts and parts which might influence the system function & operating will be applicable to ARS: for instance fans, motherboards, cards & power supply units
- ASUS Server Motherboards
- ASUS Workstation Motherboards: models with “WS” in the model name
- ASUS Server cards and modules: ASMB-IKVM modules, PEM InfiniBand Adapters, PEB-Series Network Adapters, PIKE cardsbrec
ASUSTOR SUPPORT IN UK
Home users, content creators or Business owners in United Kingdom, looking to purchase or find after-sale support for ASUSTOR NAS devices, can find all the address, customer service phone numbers and Email support for authorized Distributors, retailers and online store here.
Asustor Distributor in Birmingham, UK
Address: Intec Microsystems Limited, Unit 5-6, Leaford Way, Leaford Road, Kitts Green, Birmingham, B33 9TX
- Asustor Customer Support Number: +44-121 783 4477
- Asustor Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intec Microsystem Sale Phone Number: 0121 783 4477
- Intec Microsystem Sale Email Support: email@example.com
Asustor Distributor in Dorset, UK
Address: Spire Technology Ltd, 5 Black Moor Road, Ebblake Industrial Est., Verwood, Dorset, BH31 6AX
- Asustor Customer Support Number: 01202 828444
- Asustor Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spire Technology Fax Number: 01202 813966
- Spire Technology Customer Service Email: email@example.com
- Component Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PC Sales Email: email@example.com
- Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PC Support Email: email@example.com
Asustor Retailer in Birmingham, UK
Address: Box Limited, First Avenue, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Near Birmingham B76 1BA
- Asustor Customer Support Number: 0121 202 0030U
- Main Phone Number: 0121 202 0000
- Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asustor Online Stores in UK
|Box Limited||Shop Here|
|CCL Computers||Shop Here|
|Lambda Tek||Shop Here|
|More Computers||Shop Here|
|Overclockers UK||Shop Here|
ASUS EXTENDED WARRANTY IN UK
Customers running out of their manufacturer warranty can purchase any of the ASUS Premium care package to cover their ASUS Product under extended warranty. The premium care is available for ASUS Notebook, ASUS Commercial Notebook, ASUS Gaming Notebook, ASUS All-In-One PC, ASUS Commercial Desktop, ASUS Consumer Desktop, ASUS Mini PC, Vivo PC, ASUS Server and ASUS VGA products in UK.
Step 1: Become an ASUS Member: Go to ASUS Member Site and sign up to become an ASUS member. If you are already an ASUS member, proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Register your product: Login to ASUS Member Site and click “Product Registration” on the left column. Please fill in the form with the relevant details of your ASUS Product. If you have already registered your product, proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Activate Your Premium Care: Click “Warranty Extension Activation” on the left side menu and follow these instructions:
- Select the registered product which you want to activate ASUS Premium Care with.
- Key in the Contract Code and Password.
- Click Submit to complete the process.